Travis Scott weaves into Covid-19 business with Cactus Jack Face Mask, Hand Sanitizer and SafeTouch Tool

25

American rapper, Travis Scott is pushing his “Cactus Jack” brand by delving into the now popular business coming from the Covid-19 pandemic.

Tagged as Cactus Jack Health pack, it comprises of a cotton face covering, American-made hand sanitizer.

The pack also contains a SafeTouch hygiene multi-tool, which interestingly is said to be “designed by aerospace engineers” to create the perfect handheld button-pusher – ideal for avoiding finger contact.

Text on the side of the hand sanitizer bottle claims the content “kills 99 percent of germs… La Flame burns the other 1 percent.”

The Cactus Jack Health pack is currently available on Travis Scott’s web store.



Witty, Disciple of History, Foodie, and a Truckload of Fun


One thought on “Travis Scott weaves into Covid-19 business with Cactus Jack Face Mask, Hand Sanitizer and SafeTouch Tool

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *